Develop or extend your crisis management team with the help of EU Funding
Advanced Course: 18.04. – 24.04.2021
Nikolaus Cusanus Akademie: Haus St. Georg in Sarns, Brixen, Italy
For funding informations see here
- Higher level specialist techniques for ‘crisis management’ in schools.
- ‘Warning signs’ shown by people who may commit suicide.
- ‘Warning signs’ shown by people who may commit school shootings, or similar types of threatening behaviours.
- Management of crisis situations where there is an imminent threat to life.
- Practice strategies with set protocols how to deal with students, teachers, parents whose classmates, students, children may plan to commit suicide
- Practice talks with students who plan to commit suicide using set protocol
- Reintegration of those who tried to commit suicide
- Managing suicide prevention.
- Management of situations when aggressive acts against others are planned
- Reintegration of students who threatened schools
- Information about and inclusion in networking with community agencies ( e.g. police, medical, fire forces)
- Knowledge of the criteria for ‘safe schools’, and skills in how to develop ‘safe schools’, which actively promote inclusion, resilience and emotional well-being among all staff and students.
Example of the program